The brief introduction of myself
My company, Senior Living Investment Brokerage, is a leading brokerage firm that specializes in selling nursing homes (long-term care communities) and Seniors Housing (assisted living, Alzheimer’s, memory care, CCRC's and independent living communities).
If you are thinking about buying or selling a nursing home or Seniors Housing community, I can help.
For Sellers, I can put together a confidential proposal to help determine the value of your nursing home or Seniors Housing.
For Buyers, I can present well-researched, exclusively listed inventory.
In addition to hard work and dedication, I have built my business on one key principal:
Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Putting high moral and ethical standards first ultimately leads to achieving my client’s investment objectives.
My reputation is most important to me. I take a personal, vested interest in every client I represent.
- Results orientated Seniors Housing broker with exposure to a national database of active buyers and sellers.
- Business development, marketing, strategic planning and client relationship management maximizes investor’s objectives.
- Skilled in underwriting, promoting and selling Seniors Housing and nursing homes.
- Strong relationships built on good interpersonal communication and putting the client first.
- Strong leadership skills focusing on building the best brokerage team in the industry.
- Seniors Housing & nursing home broker
- Learned the basics of nursing home operations at DuPage County Convalescent Center Human Resources.
- Led hiring efforts of key personnel.
- Conducted salary survey market research on comparables within the Seniors Housing industry.
- Contributed to the training and development of entry level positions.
- Developed a database of 2400 active investors and over 102,000 Seniors Housing and LTC properties across the country.
- Sold over 290 communities across 31 states valued just over $1,800,000,000.
- Specialize in private, public and not-for-profit representation.
- Assisted in training and building of successful broker team.
- Achieves an impressive 96% of proposed value.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Minor in Economics and Finance (2000)
- University of St. Francis, Joliet, Illinois
- Senior Living Investment Brokerage (2000 – Present)
- DuPage County Government (1999 – 2000)
- American Healthcare Association
- American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA)
- Seniors Housing PAC Contributor
- HOPE – Hoosier Owners And Providers for Elderly
- Illinois Health Care Association (IHCA)
- National Investment Center for Seniors Housing Care (NIC)
Managing Director Senior Living Investment Brokerage
President – Jefferson Bulldogs, Inc.
Ryan Saul, President of Jefferson Bulldogs, Inc. is an independent contractor of Senior Living Investment Brokerage serving as Managing Director.
Senior Living Investment Brokerage is dedicated to representing sellers in confidentially selling nursing homes and Seniors Housing communities. We have sold more communities than any other firm nationwide over the last three years. Our confidential marketing process that has been developed achieves our client’s investment objectives. What does this mean for you? Access to better information, better service and better results.
Senior Living Investment Brokerage has been selling nursing homes and Seniors Housing since 1997. Through our nationwide network of buyers and sellers, we are able to track the movement in the market, and see trends in the industry as they develop. We are able to see the emerging opportunities on the horizon, while being aware of potential pitfalls that may not be as visible to brokers who are not dedicated to the Seniors Housing industry.
Married with 3 Children and Strong Family Roots.
My family resides in Batavia, Illinois a suburb 30 miles West of Chicago. Our quiet suburb was recently ranked top 100 places to live by CNN Money magazine. My wife Brenda and I met in high school, dated and married shortly after college graduation. She is my best friend and biggest supporter. We have three children, Charlie, Henry and Sadie.
Our family enjoys watching movies, visiting with friends, playing baseball and basketball, fishing, going on family vacations and cheering on the Chicago White Sox.
God, our family and our church are the most important things that we hold dear. We are very blessed to have parents, grandparents, aunts/uncles, and cousins all living within a 10 mile radius. An annual family vacation on both sides of the family is planned each year to strengthen our family.
Kind words from clients
Mark Ide President, IMGI have enjoyed working with the group at Senior Living Investment Brokerage, Inc. since 2003. Ryan Saul has been my primary associate and we have both purchased and sold several properties over the years. I have found the group to professional, involved, knowledgeable and effective. I would recommend them to any investor who seeks a solid partner in transaction assistance....
Diederick van der Velde OwnerRyan Saul and the team at Senior Living Investment Brokerage provide the highest level of service. They have helped me tremendously over the years and aided me in exceeding my investment objectives. The SLIB team demonstrates a high level of integrity and I thoroughly enjoy working with them....
Nathan Davis ManagCareManagCare had the fortune of working with Ryan Saul and Senior Living Investment Brokerage, Inc. on numerous transactions over the years. They are well respected in the industry and represent high quality clients and opportunities. I look forward to completing more deals in the future with Ryan and Senior Living Investment Brokerage....
Terry Miller Solarbron CommunitiesRyan Saul and the team at Senior Living Investment Brokerage, Inc. understood the goals and objectives of our not-for-profit board. They took the time to hear what we were looking for and helped us every step along the way throughout the sales process. Their vast network of attorneys and appraisers proved extremely valuable in completing the transaction....
GET IN TOUCH
490 Pennsylvania Ave.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
+630 858 2501 office
+630 817 0876 cell